Last updated: March 1, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
1. WE CONTINUE TO SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
Note: Priority will be given to urgent or sick pets, as well as time-sensitive puppy/kitten vaccinations.
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Exam rooms are now open for appointments! If you would prefer to have a contactless appointment, please bring a cell phone to your pet’s appointment and your veterinarian will perform the exam over the phone with you.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Curbside pickup of food and medication is still available for those who prefer not to enter the clinic at this time, as is our online store with home delivery. To place an order through our online store, click on “Online Store“.
- **If you have ANY of the following: fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath, please do NOT come to your appointment **
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, follow the “Online Consultation” link in the top navigation menu.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Bow River Veterinary Centre