Who Needs a House Call?
- People and pets with travel or mobility considerations
- Busy professionals/clients
- Pet boarding facilities, pet sitters, and breeders who prefer not to transport pets off-site
- Multi-pet homes
- Immune compromised pets
- Nervous and shy pets stressed by travel
- Older pets who are not accustomed to or able to easily leave their home
Fees for services are the same as they are in our clinic. House call fees vary. Please call us for more details.
- Primary Care
- Health Assessments
- Preventative Care
- Pain Management
- Senior Pet Care
- Nutritional Support
- Behavioural Consultations
- Peaceful Home Euthanasia
End of Life Care and Euthanasia
We want all pets to pass peacefully and without fear. Euthanasia in the home allows for family and friends to be present in familiar and comfortable surroundings at the end of their pet’s life. Options for the care of your pet’s remains can be discussed and decided upon in advance.